Today I’m sharing with you a gorgeous classic makeup look that’s not only super quick and easy but also kind to your wallet. You can recreate this makeup yourself in a matter of minutes for less than £35.
Here’s the full product list
- BASE The Ordinary Colours Coverage Foundation shade 1.0N £5.95
- BROWS Rimmel Wonder’full 24hr Brow Mascara in Light £8.99
- EYES Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Very Black £8.99
- LIPS & CHEEKS Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink in Dancer £9.99
Total cost for this look £33.92
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of these products.
- Curl your lashes first to get the maximum effect from the mascara. My favourite curlers are from Surratt.
- Begin applying the lipstick to the centre of your lips first, then outline when there’s less product on the doe foot. This way you won’t make your outline wobbly.
- Apply lipstick to your cheeks sparingly and blend with your fingers. Build up the colour gradually and if you go too far just add a touch of foundation to take down the colour.
Let me know if you try this look and what you think! Do you want more budget beauty tutorials?
Shop The Look