Nothing says summer makeup like a sweep of bronzer and a bright coral lip! In my latest tutorial I show you how to create this gorgeous, glowy summer look on a high street budget with multitasking products. It’s the perfect makeup to go with a Breton top and an Aperol Spritz!
You only need five products for this whole look and the total cost comes to under £50. Here’s the full product breakdown.
- The Ordinary Coverage Foundation £5.95
- Rimmel Wonder’full Brows in Light £7.99
- Sleek Face Form palette £9.99
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara £7.99
- MAC lipstick in Vegas Volt £17.50
I’d love to hear your favourite budget beauty buys! Let me know in the comments.